Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Well, I see by my new tag...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member inkydave's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    New tag or not, I see you're still an unemployed geek.

    If anyone hasn't introduced you to Smith and Wesson, allow me to.. it is ideally suited for self- destruction of unviable creatins and drug addicts such as yourself.

    Do us all a favor and suck on one today, Smackie.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Deej's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BnyBigBunny img
    Inky keeps going and going and going,,,,,,,,,,,

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Filthy McNastie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SMACKIE...BWAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAA...!!!

    HEY!!!...now just a damn minute here...

    L8.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Buttspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    meetbill
    "Oh, you shilly, shilly mods. Playin' games while our liiivez hang in da balanch...."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Buttspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by inkydave:
    New tag or not, I see you're still an unemployed geek.

    If anyone hasn't introduced you to Smith and Wesson, allow me to.. it is ideally suited for self- destruction of unviable creatins and drug addicts such as yourself.

    Do us all a favor and suck on one today, Smackie.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    "God - please kill inky!"

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Smackie Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    740
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    ...that Python is experimenting with the mod control panel.

    They grow up so fast...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kirkworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would just hang on Smackie. I'm sure he's still got some fianl tinkering to do with it.

    P.S. I do belive that it needs to go before committee to finalize it.........please?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member missjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    So does this mean we can have custom titles??

    missjo
    Can I Can I forums

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •